- Enables seamless, secure, dynamic user authentication and automated Wi-Fi network association.
- Enterprises and communication service providers can leverage neutrino8’s blazeX as an end-user app, or as an SDK incorporating its functionality into their apps.
- Provides organizations with rich, real-time insight, and historical and predictive data analytics to help optimize their wireless access network investment.
- Communication Service Providers can leverage blazeX to significantly reduce inbound call center calls and resulting expensive technician truck rolls.
- Option to perform as a self-provisioning, guided mobile onboarding app for non-technical users to help them set up wireless networks in their home or small business.
- Instant, secure, automatic authentication and association to the network
- Available as an app, or incorporated as an SDK into existing apps
- Tightly-coupled to leverage premium services delivery
- Option for co-branding
- Notifications with AI-driven suggestions
- Provides system-driven, secure authentication and automation connection to the enterprise access network
- Can be used to effect role-based access, applying different privileges, messages, and notifications for staff, contractors, and guests
- For SMB or residential networks, provides the end-user with easy, intuitive insight, management, and control of their Wi-Fi network
- Reduces human error and complexity of setting up new residential and SMB networks
- Delivers quality of connectivity experience
- Can be leveraged by Communication Service Providers to reduce inbound call center calls and expensive truck rolls